Saturday, April 13, 2013

And One to Rule Them All

First off, sorry to everyone who is reading my blog.  I've been slacking recently and not posting as much as I should.

That said, last week was my Spring Break!  And what do young, typical, college-going women do on their spring breaks?  I'm not sure, because I was studying all break.  Literally, I went to Starbucks every day to work on Calculus, AutoCAD, or my group project that's due in two weeks.  (yay for being an engineering major...? sure.)
However, the bit of fun I did get to have was watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy.  It had been so long since I had last watched it that all I could recollect from the third movie was that Frodo didn't want to throw the ring into the fiery pit of Mordor...that's it.  Pretty pathetic, I say. But it was really fun to be able to watch all three movies and have no idea what was going to happen next.  Next trilogy on the list? Star Wars, of course!  Do any of you readers have a favorite movie/book trilogy? 

Best Wishes!
    -K

No comments:

Post a Comment