Monday, March 25, 2013

Infinite Happiness

Guys.  Bioshock Infinite is out.  FINALLY!  It has officially been released into the wild that is the gaming community.  I wish I wasn't in my dorm room so that I could just go home and play it.  I seriously can't contain my excitement.
awufpauhd'oi
A;SDHVA;HOIDE
Gah! Yes!  More on this tomorrow--but seriously.  I'm just so dang excited.

“…because nerds like us are allowed to be unironically enthusiastic about stuff… Nerds are allowed to love stuff, like jump-up-and-down-in-the-chair-can’t-control-yourself love it. Hank, when people call people nerds, mostly what they’re saying is ‘you like stuff.’ Which is just not a good insult at all. Like, ‘you are too enthusiastic about the miracle of human consciousness’.”

     -John Green

Best Wishes!
     K

No comments:

Post a Comment