Friday, March 15, 2013

Well Hey There!

Alright.  So a friend of mine, Natalie, recently made a blog here on blogspot.  Naturally, I wanted to go look at it, so I was very surprised to go to the website and see I was logged in!  Basically, I had made a joint blog with a friend in high school and totally forgot about it.  Now, by the encouragement of Natalie, I am making my own blog.  Yippie..? Sure.

So what I hope this blog is--or at least turns out to be--is a sort of an outlet for myself and my thoughts. I know!  How original!  But stay with me.  My catch: I am a huge nerd.  From the outside, I appear to be an average college girl (at least I think I do), so when I talk to people who don't know me well, I am forced to realize just HOW nerdy and awkward I am.  And this blog is basically here to describe all of these awkward, nerdy moments--And More!!  And so with that, I cheerfully welcome you into the craziness that is my life.

Best Wishes!
     K

No comments:

Post a Comment